news! During the MonaVie International Convention this weekend
(September 17-20) in Salt Lake City, the MonaVie introduced a new
product MonaVie Pulse to its current lineup of MonaVie Regular and
MonaVie Pulse has a red-colored logo on the bottle and a red-colored
seal (MonaVie Regular has a purple-colored logo and MonaVie Active has
a gree-colored logo)
Some of the benefits include:
- Boasts heart healthy levels of plant sterols* to help maintain existing healthy cholesterol levels.
- Features resveratrol, which supports your cardiovascular system by helping protect healthy blood vessels.
- Delivers powerful antioxidant polyphenols to promote a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Features a wide array of essential nutrients for optimal health.
- Offers potent antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Delivers the antioxidant capacity of approximately 13 servings of fruits and vegetables in just four ounces.
- Heart friendly.
- Supports heart health.
- Supports the heart and cardiovascular system.
- MonaVie Pulse’s unique blend of fruits is noted for its antioxidant polyphenol content.
- MonaVie Pulse is formulated to support heart health.
- MonaVie Pulse is a heart healthy blend with added plant sterols, resveratrol, and omega-3s.
- Contains plant sterols that help maintain heart health.
- MonaVie Pulse was designed with your heart in mind.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant that supports the cardiovascular system and the body’s ability to protect healthy blood vessels.
HEART DISEASE (CHD-CORONARY HEART DISEASE) HEALTH CLAIM
- Foods containing at least 0.4 g per serving of plant sterols,
eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 0.8
g, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce
the risk of heart disease. Two servings (4 oz) of MonaVie Pulse juice
supply 0.8 g of plant sterols.
- Foods containing at least 0.4 g per serving of plant sterols, eaten
twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 0.8 g, as
part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol,
- Watching your cholesterol? MonaVie contains plant sterols, which studies suggest play a key role in lowering cholesterol.
- Helps maintain existing healthy cholesterol levels.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Studies suggest that when plant sterols are present, the body absorbs less cholesterol.
- Plant sterols compete with cholesterol for absorption in the body.